As you know, the visa is issued either by an official document or by a stamp on the passport of the applicant traveling to another country. Which is registered by the immigration authorities of a country to confirm the applicant’s documents and to guarantee his entry to that country for temporary residence for a specified period?
This license is temporary and subject to the approval of the immigration officer at the destination of the country.
WhyPersia With the permission of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Cultural Heritage, Handicrafts and Tourism Organization of Iran, Provides tourist visa services for nationals of all countries, including the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
What You Should Know Before Applying
If you want to apply for a visa, please read the following points carefully to avoid any probable case of denial.
To apply for all types of electronic visas, your passport should have at least six months of validity, beyond your actual travel date. Obviously, you are not able to submit your application, if your passport is expiring in less than 6 months.
The Iranian visa sticker displays some information including the validity of the visa. Failure to travel to Iran during the validity of visa will prevent you from entering Iran and you will need to re-apply for a visa.
All types of visa defined by the government of the Islamic Republic of Iran can be applied for through the online visa application portal. Notwithstanding, some types of visa for the citizens of some countries should be applied for only in person through the relevant Embassy of the Islamic Republic of Iran.
The citizens of some countries may not be issued a visa to enter the Islamic Republic of Iran due to political and diplomatic considerations. Citizens of such countries shall refer to the relevant Embassy of the Islamic Republic of Iran for further information.
You have 2 choices:
- You can get the visa yourself with this address: https://evisatraveller.mfa.ir/en/request
- We can get a visa for you. ( recommended )
You should have the following documents available while you complete your online visa application:
- Travel itinerary, if you have already made travel arrangements.
- Résumé or Curriculum Vitae – You may be required to provide information about your current and previous education and work history.
- Digital personal photo in accordance with the requirements announced
- Digital image of your passport in accordance with the requirements announced
- Other Information – Some applicants, depending on the intended visa types, will be asked to provide additional information when completing an online visa application.